Perfect wife with 8 Operations by a Surgeon


The plastic surgeon Reza Vossough (48) has literally sculpted a perfect woman. He married the 33-year Cany, but was not satisfied with her body. Because he still saw potential, he went to work. Five years and eight operations later in the Berlin clinic of her husband Cany looks very different. Especially the extra 1.6 kg breasts made a world of difference for Vossough: an A-cup to an F-cup. Waitress, his bride of one model.

20.000
The plastic surgeon worked the breasts, thighs, eyes and the face of his bride. The eight operations cost him five years and less than 18,000 pounds (approximately 20,000 euros). Besides the huge borstvergrotong of A-cup to F-cup, he sppot her lips, raised her eyelids and her head was smaller. Furthermore, the former waitress also underwent surgery on her behind, belly and thighs. She also received numerous injections of Botox. Cany is over the moon with her new look. "If your husband is a plastic surgeon, then the scalpel your friend," says the model in The Sun.

Nearly God
Reza Vossough is proud of his skills. "I feel almost God. I control is the art of nature to change." Cany When I first met, she had many physical problems, but I saw that there were opportunities. On the operating table is a cloth over her face. The operation is anonymous, as in all other patients. I found it very interesting to work on her body. It is better than what nature could perform. Maybe a facelift will follow later, but for now this is sufficient. "

Other nose
"I myself am certainly not perfect. I inherited a big nose of my father, so my colleague me a new fabricated. And, yes, I'm also on the Botox."