Peter Answers versus Ask Jud - Who Wins?

So of all the free online fortune tellers out there the two key leaders are Peter Answers and Ask Jud. So how do you decide which one you should use? Well frankly, I think it is a matter of taste but it really boils down to one key question: Which site gives you the better answers?

In my experience, while I like the looks of one site the other site gives me better answers and that is that that I use when I am trying to read the virtual tarot cards, as it were. To give you a clue as to which is which, consider these words that I have previously written about Ask Jud:

Now I have to say I remain impressed with this Peter Answers clone. The interface is very clean and easy to see and the fonts are nice and big so that when a group of your friends are sitting around the computer they can easily see the amazing answers Jud is giving.

That’s right - Ask Jud is the site I like the looks of better, but it is Peter Answers that continues to deliver the results, time and time again. Peter is deadly accurate and is truly amazing!

But here is the thing, you don’t have to listen just to me about which fortune teller is better, you can listen to the almight Google. Check out this Google Fight Peter Answers vs. Ask Jud!