Peteranswer: Virtual Tarot of Mystery

You can always tell when the school years starts because there is a definite up-tick in the web traffic coming to Peter Answers, the world’s best free online fortune teller. What is it about incoming freshman that makes people want to show them this virtual tarot? Well I think for those who know the secret of peteranswer that is no big surprise - everyone wants to introduce new people to this great mystery, because it is fun to watch people’s reaction to the amazing answers this fortune teller can give.

Are you a student recently introduced to peteranswers? I would love to hear about it in the comments as I am fascinated about how cool websites like this get shared. Did someone show it to you in media? Did they just tell you about this website and have you go home and give it a try? Was there a group of you around a computer like you would be around a Ouija board? I wonder if students who show other students the free fortune teller peteranswer get in trouble with the teachers for wasting everyone’s time?

Imagine yourself back in school if you are not a student anymore. Which side of the peteranswer story would you be on? Are you the leader who is showing everyone how this fortune teller works or are you one of the people around the circle being amazed at this cool new discovery? I know for me I have always been a leader so it would be me that was showing this fortune teller to others, but there is nothing wrong with being a follower and learning the mystery of peter answers from others.

I wonder what the sweetspot is for new students being introduced to this free online fortune teller? Is it elementary school, middle school or high school? Presumably it would be the new kids, so either 1st graders, 7th graders or 10th graders I guess, although I know some kids start middle school in 6th grade. I would place my bets on the 7th graders, I think that is the sweet spot for learning about Peter Answers.

What do you think? If you are new to Peter Answers please tell us how you found out about it in the comments.